NEWLY DEVELOPED EQUESTRIAN CENTRE ON 40 ACRES, WARWICK, DARLING DOWNS
Location / Area
Allora, near Warwick and Toowoomba, Darling Downs, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A commercially zoned equestrian centre on 40 acres in Allora, near Warwick.
It has a huge indoor arena, ample stables, paddocks, round yard and carpark area.
The property is ideal for agistment, breeding, events and training and includes a residence, garage, sheds and highway frontage.
This equine operation has unlimited potential and is a rare opportunity to buy a well developed property with income from:
The Property Has:
- Large indoor arena (32 x 60 m) featuring:
- Sand surface
- 8 indoor warmblood size stables (6m x 4m)
- Office/tack/kitchen/storage area (12m x 4m)
- Lighting for night use
- 3 phase power connected
- Fully fenced
- 17 paddocks for horses
- These have water and shade facilities. Ideal for breeding, training or agistment.
- 6 of these are foaling paddocks with safety wire mesh on the perimeter.
- Outdoor sand area (35 x 100m)
- It is levelled and adjacent to the outdoor area.
- Water Supply
- Ideal for stock and domestic use
- 2 megalitre dam
- Bore with 1,600 gallon per hour capacity and delivering 1st quality water
|Outdoor Arena Paddock||Dam||Water Tank|
- Round yard
- This is 25m in diameter and of solid timber construction
- 10 day yards and 3 stallion yards
- with solid timber rails and walkin/walkout stables
- Concrete wash bay and vet crush
- Car park
- This is close to the indoor area and central to all facilities. It is gravelled and ideal for vehicles with horse floats etc.
- 40ft container
- Ideal for conversion to an accommodation facility for overnight guests
- Sheds for storage of feed etc
- Highway frontage
- The property has 500 metres of highway frontage. This ensures maximum exposure for a commercial operation
|Indoor Arena||View from Road||Horse Paddock|
The property is:
- On the New England Highway between Toowoomba and Warwick
- 2 minutes (2km) from the Allora township (shops, schools, hotel, medical facilities, sports facilities)
- Close to major centres of Warwick (15 minutes) and Toowoomba (35 minutes)
This is a weatherboard family home with:
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Large dining room adjoining kitchen
- Central bathroom
- Large lounge/living
- Front verandah
- Separate laundry building in back yard. This is large and has a shower and toilet installed.
- Gazebo/Entertainment area
- Double garage
|Front of House||Side of House||Jacaranda Tree|
The property has other excellent house sites with views. Allora Mountain is on the property (in one corner) and this has superb valley views.
- A rare opportunity to own a large horse complex
- Ample infrastructure including a large indoor arena
- Good income from agistment, breeding, training, events etc
- Comfortable family home
- Good quality and quantity of water for stock and domestic use
- Handy location to Toowoomba, Warwick, Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Quality fencing and paddocks for horses
- Highway frontage to New England Highway
- Indoor area and stables are near new
- Superb views from high points
|Foaling Yard||Shed and Round Yard||Yards & Ramp|
This property has council approval for a commercial operation. This fact, coupled with the well designed indoor arena and outdoor facilities make this property ideal for any equine use.
There is ample water, highway frontage, plenty of shade structures, sheds and gravelled car park area for clients/visitors.
The vendors are willing to discuss sale, partnerships or other commercial enterprises with interested parties.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.